Job Opening: ONLINE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERN
Starting Date: June 2020
Period: 1 to 3 months
We are Pantera Bianca, a Munich-based Start-up and are on a mission to get back to the roots of finest Italian craftsmanship. We are looking for an intern who can work remotely and can help expand our sales channels.
What Are You Going To Do
As an intern you will be proactive and willing to pitch in as and where needed. Responsibilities will be split between content creation, research and most importantly, finding new partners and stores with whom to collaborate.
You will work with the Co-Founders and there will be plenty of opportunity to share ideas, make a difference and see how all the different aspects of the business operate.
What We Offer
- To teach you all the aspects of the business and share our know-how
- Flexible Working Hours
- Opportunity to be part of an award winning fashion start-up that has a strong social impact
- And of course...A great report at the end of your internship!
- Opportunity to join the team after your internship
What We Ask
- Effective communication skills and client orientation
- Precision and reliability, pro-active personality
- Fluency in multiple languages would be helpful
- University student/alumni
Interested? That's great! We're always looking for best talent to join us. Apply by sending us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep in touch.